A recruiter is someone whose job is to find an adequate employee or candidate who can perfectly fit the job role. A recruiter has to follow all the guidelines which are set up by the company and try to find a perfect match. The recruiters are paid a high salary by the company in need of employees or an active project working team
Recruitment made easy
The recruitment does not work one way, and there has to be acceptance from both the parties, the recruiter and the person being recruited. Certain factors determine perfect recruitment:
- Credibility: The recruiter should be able to trust the candidate on whatever skills he says is possessed by him
- Consistency: There should be consistency in the questions asked and answers given in accordance. There should not be any inconstant answer where you stammer, and lack of confidence is seen.
- Passion: A candidate should be firm and passionate enough to possess extra skills as desired by the recruiter. He should be intense sufficient to showcase past work performance and capable of taking up any challenge. The recruiter should respect that passion shown and test the candidate.
- Transparency: The recruiter should be transparent about the company’s policies, and on the same side, the candidate should be transparent about his flaws and any past work-related issues.
- Screening process: The process to test and analyze the candidate should be completely legal and should not make the candidate uncomfortable in any sense; doing so may result in the negative result and will affect the goodwill of the company in the market
New Employee demanded in Industries
The statistics of recruitment agency Malaysia clearly show that the demand in insurance agents, blockchain management experts, telehealth nurses, warehouse experts, warehouse workers, manufacturing machine engineers, and digital marketers have had a greater impact and always have a vacancy for new employees. After the pandemic, a rise in finance in administrative work, food and bar, technical engineers, hospitality, and retail marketing were seen.
The market conditions around the world are improving with employment increasing in every sector and every industry. The growth in demand for products is recorded, and companies’ production line is back in shape. This sudden growth has demanded the recruiters fasten their shortlisting process as new employees are desperately needed to resume the lagging work. This will not only benefit the company but also generate income for previously employed candidates.